Our client is the largest entity in the sports sector. They are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Administrator is responsible for supporting the various project managers.
He/she will coordinate all activities concerning the installation of sports surfaces for projects assigned to a specific territory.
- Prepare offers and bids
- Assist the Contract Manager in obtaining and administering contracts including subcontractor contracts
- Enter the order in the computer system to record the project, download and maintain all project documentation in the database
- Prepare subcontractor contracts, purchase orders, sales orders and warranty documents
- Will have to interact with several departments such as production, finance, marketing and customer service
- He could be asked to interact with the clients of certain projects assigned to him
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or similar
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good sense of priorities, time and stress
- Assimilate and adapt quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Client-centered and with good communication and interpersonal skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Lauren directly at 514.227.4640 x249.