Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package that starts on your first day!
- RRSP matching!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for translating user requirements into solution design and architecture using agile/sprint approaches in a low code development platform.
- You will be responsible for implementing, integrating, configuring, upgrading and optimizing 3rd party applications.
- You will research, analyze, and plan new functionalities to ensure businesses processes are as efficient as possible.
- You will ensure that all solution unit, integration, system testing and change management is conducted and documented.
- Apply and follow industry standards for the IT Security for the apps and projects.
- You will be conducting design and code reviews throughout the DLC of projects and applications.
The required qualifications for the Programmer Analyst are:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Full-Stack development
- Experience with SDLC methodologies – including agile/sprint processes
- Knowledge of SQL/OQL Scripting, PowerShell, and System Integration
- Comfortable working with On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid Systems
- Experience with MS Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerBI, O365, IIS or Apache
- Experience with software troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Low Code development platforms such as Outsystems, PowerApps, IntApp Flow or K2 would be considered a strong asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in programming, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26243
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1