There has never been a better time to join our Clients team! As a growing leader in the lighting industry, we are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals, who are not afraid to think outside the box or contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Clients offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, with full health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible hours and pension plan contributions. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered for successful applicants.
- Design and develop serverless or containerization applications following best practices
- Develop and modify databases according to technical requirements
- Create API connected to SQL and NOSQL databases
- Work the frontend and backend for headless applications
- Program and perform automated tests to ensure product robustnes
- Participate in the growth of the team by presenting new concepts and ideas
- Work on the organization of frontend and backend tools so that they can be used by several teams
- Work in collaboration with the product team to design new solutions
- Improve the infrastructure and architecture of our website to better meet the company’s needs
- Work in collaboration with DevOps to improve the workflow
- Play a leading role in project planning.
Education & Experience Required
- University or college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in web development.
- Experience with CI/CD, frontend and serverless applications.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of Git.
- Knowledge of customer experience and website testing.
- Excellent knowledge of REST and GraphQL.
- Good knowledge of micro-services architecture.
- Good knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS, Cloud Formation, Lambda, etc.).
- Experience with NodeJS, PHP, Ruby.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, Snowflake) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Elastic Search).
- Good knowledge of Backend frameworks such as Zend, Laravel.
- Experience in frontend creation for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS best practices.
- Good knowledge of basic SEO principles and experience in website analysis would be considered an asset.