We are looking for a seasoned MRB Liaison Engineer with a passion for advancing aerospace technologies for our Mississauga location . Through a combination of technical expertise, communication skills, and a collaborative mindset, this induvial plays a crucial role in the successful execution of aerospace projects, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
What we offer for the engineering liaison position :
- Competitive salary based on experience: 90 000$ to 135 000$
- Comprehensive, personalized and competitive benefits
- Generous vacation
- Paid vacations
- Company and team activities
- Group RRSPs
- Parking and more!
To be our perfect candidate we need you to be
- You hold a Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering or related field
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years MRB experience or ten (10) years design experience in Aerospace
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft structure & system installation technical requirements
- You have Electrical & Systems experience (considered an asset) You must be a team player with a collaborative approach.
- You are flexible and comfortable working under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- You have sound technical judgement and a practical approach.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English.
- You know how to browse Engineering mockups in CATIA V5.
In your role, you will have to :
- Resolve fit, form or functional Engineering issues on Aircraft components and for repairs required during the manufacture of the Aerospace products.
- Find technical Engineering solutions to any problem with the aircraft structure and/or systems that is reported and raise necessary documentation to overcome the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Repair and/or salvage dispositions with respect to Engineering specifications, concepts and integrity of design, as well as, sign for dispositions on behalf of the Engineering department.
- Work closely with all specialists within Engineering, such as Design, Stress, Materials Technology, Aerodynamics, Performance and others as required in order to problem solve and or address any problems reported.
- Support Production, Design Engineering, Procurement & Quality in coordinating resolutions to issues and providing Corrective Action involving Engineering.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Provide status, updates & keep current on information regarding manufacturing changes & problems.
Please reach out or apply directly to propel your dreams, and your engineering future, I’m your Aerospace expert in action!
T. 905-361-3987 ext.113
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34891
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1