Our client is looking for a Production Worker to join their team, located in the Montreal-North area. The ideal candidate must have skills using an electric saw for assembly of wall-curtains and windows.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Cutting aluminium brackets with the electric saw;
- Putting rubber on the aluminium brackets with pressure plates;
- Assembly of the aluminium pieces;
- Measuring aluminium pieces in cm, mm, inches;
- Lifting the aluminium brackets (up to 50 lbs).
- Experience working with aluminium (asset).
- Must speak English or French (Italian an asset).
- Must have steel-toe boots.
- Must have protective glasses.
- Full time position for a contract of 6 months with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Day shift : 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Salary: 15$-18$/hour (Depending on the experience)
Are you the ideal candidate? Apply now!
Please contact us at (514) 227-4640 ext. 247 or by email at email@example.com