Production Technician Richmond BC
Available Immediately! Full Time Opportunity!
The Production Technician is a fast-paced position and is responsible for ensuring our product meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Setup machine operator station.
- Operate and monitor machine – will receive training
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Inspect and arrange product as it moves off the production line.
- Mix raw material and dump material into press hopper.
- Follow end of day cleaning routine and ensure the press is ready for the morning shift.
- Perform final quality control inspection and package finished product.
- Follow required procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic Math skills. High School Diploma preferred
- Basic English skills, written and verbal
- Fundamental computer skills (typing, using a mouse, recognize icons, open-save-delete documents)
- Steel toe work boots required – will be reimbursed
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Warehouse experience, first aid qualification, and forklift license are considered assets
Monday to Friday
Shift: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 9:30am – 6:00pm
Pay rate: 18 and up (depending on experience)
Apply to [email protected]
For immediate consideration please contact Cheryl at 905 361-3987 ext 107