Are you looking to be a part of an exceptional company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a passionate Production Supervisor to join the team in Oakville. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching program
- Ability to work from home
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory/management role in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to instruct, direct and evaluate employees.
- Ability to build trust and confidence with management and supervision
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Experience driving employee engagement in a manufacturing environment is desired
- Mechanical aptitude, experience collaborating with maintenance, equipment root cause analysis, as well as corrective/preventative actions, is desired.
- Conduct daily start-of-shift and end-of-shift meetings with the production team to review safety considerations, expectations for the day, progress hand-offs, admin topics, etc.
- Monitor employees for work efficiency and job accuracy; motivate as needed
- Coordinate with lead hands (technical leads) to ensure day-to-day work progress/expectations are being met; these expectations are measured and monitored against key production indicators (KPIs)
- Work closely with the inventory supervisor to ensure accurate production planning and just in time delivery of materials
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems, maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensure operation of equipment through a preventative maintenance program and coordinate repairs when required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
You can send your resume to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26673
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1