Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a professional, responsible and dedicated Production Supervisor for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some experience as a Production Supervisor, have great leadership skills, have a hands-on type of supervision style and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What are the Perks:
- Shift: Afternoon shift: 3pm-11pm
- Salary: 75-80K with 10% annual incentive bonus (based on performance)
- Competitive benefits package with Employer paid premiums
- RRSP company matching program
- Service Awards and Recognition Program
- Employee Stock Option program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & Professional development tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Annual Incentive Program
- Participate in cycle-counting program to ensure accuracy of inventory levels.
- Supervise warehousing operations with respect to all equipment, people, and procedures/processes to achieve Supply Chain management goals improving customer service levels while streamlining warehousing activities.
- Management of any 3rd party carrier or equipment contracts related to transportation or material handling
- Ensure Quality Assurance processes/policies are maintained as they relate to functional processes within the scope of receiving, inbound inspection material storage and disposition.
- Ensure that health and safety programs are supported and enforced in a manner that safeguards the protection of staff and promotes prompt responses to health and safety concerns or incidents.
- Monitor attendance and overtime, identify training and development opportunities, administer performance evaluations in accordance with company human resources policy and procedures.
- Develop and improve KPI’s by actively implementing the company’s Lean, Continuous Improvement, Cycle Time reduction activities/objectives.
- Foster and maintain a continuous improvement environment through communication, teamwork and development of all employees.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in logistics, supply chain management or business administration is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of shipping/receiving/stockroom related experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 2 years at a supervisory level.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement concepts and practices is an asset.
- Must maintain valid operation certificate(s) in good standing, where operation of equipment requires certification, i.e. forklift, overhead crane.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, email (Outlook), comfortable with using databases. Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Familiarity with SAP is an asset.
- Communicates effectively, written and verbally: A strong command of the English language is required with respect to: receive and interpret instructions, communicating task delegation, provide training and completing paperwork.
- Facilitates open communication; uses discretion and demonstrates sensitivity to confidentiality concerns; listens effectively and provides appropriate feedback.
- Proactively anticipates, manages and constructively resolves conflicts and disagreements.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, mobilize and gain personal commitment in order to achieve results.
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- Acts decisively through exercising good judgement and effective, timely and informed decisions.
- Leverages diversity and inclusiveness, supporting activities that ensure employees have equal opportunity to use and develop their skills and abilities. Demonstrates respect for individual differences.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints, failures and adversity; adjusts priorities to unanticipated events or changing circumstances.
- Communicates performance standards and expectations and gives timely, constructive feedback on tasks and assignments
- Understands the “big picture” and the interrelationships of the business, establishing a common team direction
- Demonstrates commitment to ongoing service improvement.
- Strong attention to detail, skilled in problem identification and solution-oriented problem solving
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a Manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please send your resume to us at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28099
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1