Fuze HR Solutions is actively hiring for a Production Supervisor to join a fantastic manufacturing team in the Vaughan region. As the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the following day to day duties…
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all Safety procedures, employment compliance, regulations and policies are maintained daily.
- Liaise with The General Manager and Production Manager/Plant Manager daily to establish and update production schedule.
- Coordinates and appropriately utilizes resources with other managers to resolve manufacturing problems, improve processes, maximize efficient utilization of resources, and meet external and internal customer demands.
- Fully engages workforce and promotes personal training through required SOPs by identifying goals, empowering employees to drive decision making, foster innovation, and continuously learning, by providing ongoing feedback on performance, disciplinary actions and evaluation as required.
- Actively participates in setting, communicating and achieving department goals and objectives and develops and maintains performance metrics as required to monitor results and uses those results as a tool to identify and initiate process improvements within own work area.
What are we looking for?
- 5 or more years as a Production Supervisor
- Ability to coach and lead work teams to achieve performance, quality and daily goals
- Monitor and maintain a safe working environment
- Cultivate a positive and innovative work environment
- Strive for fast continuous systematic planned improvement
- Good organizational and planning skills, good leadership ability, good communication skills, team player
Does the Production Supervisor in Vaughan sound like the right opportunity for you? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss your application with us. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]#OION