Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a professional, responsible, and dedicated Production Scheduler for one of our clients in Concord, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have experience planning and establishing production schedules, Monitoring material inventories, tracking production progress, and estimating completion dates to modify and adapt schedules as necessary to meet changing deadlines and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours: Monday to Friday, Hours Flexible.
- Salary: $70,000/year
- Benefits: Benefits Offered after 3 months.
- Vacation: 2 weeks of vacation.
- Great team environment
- Bus accessible
- Develop effective production schedules to achieve production objectives in an environment characterized by thousands of SKUs and thousands of different orders lines, respecting MOQs, number of set ups per day and production capacity.
- Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery. Analyze and address production issues (eg manpower and material shortage problems) in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with purchasing to order and stock adequate levels of raw materials
- Work with Managers to develop potential solutions to improve production performance.
- Develop daily production status reports for Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, SAP
- Creates the manufacturing schedule and monitors daily, throughout the month to ensure on-time delivery of product to customers.
- Daily build schedules to be created, throughout the month to meet the monthly goal.
- Monitors the production schedule daily and throughout the month making changes when necessary, such as when resources do not arrive as planned or when equipment fails.
- Monitors inventory levels and plans monthly cycle counting activities.
- Participates in yearly physical inventories and inventory entries into SAP. Accurate inventory quantities are necessary for the creation of production schedules.
- Collaborate with Sales, Purchasing, Customer Care, Operations, Production, Maintenance, Tooling, Engineering and Quality daily in order to ensure a successful schedule.
- Familiarization with planning requirements for other departments
- Degree Business Administration, Project Management or equivalent.
- Advanced level math
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing, and resource planning. Automotive preferred
- Experience with SAP
- 5 years of hands-on production scheduling experience using ERP software is required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel experience
- Good communication skills. English is mandatory, fluency in reading and writing in Mandarin, Cantonese, Italian and/or Spanish would be an asset.
- Capable to work with databases, prepare reports, communicate with other employees, staff and customers regarding potential problems and schedule or production changes.
- 5 years’ experience in production control, planning, inventory control and materials in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience and courses related to Supply Chain Management and Production Scheduling an asset
- People, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend extensive production operations
- Expectation of equal time spent in office and on manufacturing and production floor.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Concord, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29098
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1