Production & Plant Manager | DAY | Moncton, NB | Salary based on experience
Are you an experience Production/Plant manager with experience in a production environment? Do you have a solid experience in the food industry? Are you looking for a new role in the Moncton area?
If so, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for a Production & Plant Manager who will lead our team.
What we have to offer the Production & Plant Manager :
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary based on work experience
- Day-time schedule: Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
- Comprehensive medical & dental fully covered by employer
- Work-life balance
- Dynamic environment
- Much more!
Main tasks of the Production & Plant Manager :
- Plan, coordinate, and control the Manufacturing Operations
- Develop and Implement plans to efficiently use materials, Labour and Equipment to meet production targets
- Oversee & Manage Inventory Ordering, Intake & Output
- Responsible to develop Production Schedules and ensure on-time delivery to internal and external groups
- KPI Implementation/Tracking/Reporting to Head Office (Strong Excel Knowledge)
- Implement new methods to improve productivity and attain maximum outputs from the employees in the department
- Develop and direct production of the reporting process, implement quality control methods
- Responsible to hire new employees in the department and oversee the training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- Arranging its scheduling for approximately 15 employees on two shifts
- Ensuring Bill of Material Accuracy
- Coordinate all internal activities with the QA Lead, Office Staff and the Canadian Head Office
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks as required by the employer
Requirements of the Production & Plant Manager:
- Completion of a college or university program with a related discipline is required.
- 6+ Years of Plant Management experience in manufacturing/production required.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English are required in order to communicate with the end clients and to deal with all level of employees.
- Previous Knowledge/Experience in BRCGS Certified Facility
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
You are a qualified Production/Plant Manager who wishes to work in the Moncton area? You are ready to exceed the expectations to further your career within a dynamic company?
Send me your updated CV right away at: [email protected].
The interviews are starting now!