If you have experience working in a manufacturing environment and enjoy working in teams as well as individually, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a production operator who is seeking a challenging and fast-paced environment to work in that offers excellent benefits as well! If you’re looking for a job that will offer you an opportunity for advancement, we want to meet you!
Your tasks as a production operator:
- Lifting loading and stacking of pails up to 20kgs
- Accurately loading pallets and solvents into blending tanks following recipes
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Adhering to all policies and procedures including ISO & GMP’s
- Forklift License an asset
- Other duties as required
The required qualifications for the production operator position:
- Must have the ability to work on a 3 shift rotation
- Must have effective written and oral communication, computer skills and SAP
- Experience in a manufacturing or similar environment an asset
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates email resumes to [email protected] . Contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.