Role: Production Associate
Location: Burlington, ON
Production Associate opportunity in the Burlington area!
Pat Rate: $16.50 p/h
Shift: 7:30am – 4pm
- Manufactures product according to instructions
- Operates production equipment according to the specific dimensions given
- Assures that parts or subassemblies and finished product are labeled correctly
- Completes daily preventative maintenance on the router
- Ability to read and interpret a work order and materials pick list
- Ability to read packing slips and other materials lists, match quantities, and identify discrepancies
- Possesses some computer skills and can learn new skills as needed
- Basic knowledge of machine set-ups for assemble and packaging equipment
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Familiarity with general assembly methods
- Familiarity with data entry
- Ability to stand /walk for extended periods.
- Ability to interpret job paperwork and instructions clearly
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Willingness to work flexible and overtime hours as needed
- Back Ground check required
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, our number 866.848.3501 ext 120 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working wit
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32127
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1