Reporting to the Production Team Lead, the production assembler will operate the machine and visually inspect the outgoing products to ensure quality. The candidate will pack the plastic bags coming out from the machine and will ensure the efficiency of the production and the quality of the products.
- Positive work environment
- Collective insurance program
- Uniform is provided
- Bonus program based on production results
Schedule: Full time work/ Permanent
- Day Shift (Monday to Tuesday from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM & Friday
- from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Evening Shift (Sunday to Thursday from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
- Night Shift (Sunday to Thursday from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM)
- Make adjustments to machine settings during bag size changeovers minimizing time needed while ensuring product specifications are maintained
- Packaging bags into boxes
- Visual and physical quality checks
- Perform routine machine maintenance and work to reduce scrap
- Daily report on shift activity results
- Excellent work ethic and an excellent attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work the entire work schedule
- Good basic math skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Being Mechanically inclined is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Good understanding of French/English
- Ability to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 30 lbs, without assistance
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are looking for?
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 ext. 247, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
Are you a student? Go on our website and directly apply to the right job opportunity!
We are looking forward to meet you!