Our client, a leader within the digital signage industry is currently looking for a product owner to lead their team of 10-12 other product owners! Reporting to the VP of Products, the Product Owner is responsible for understanding markets and customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable items, and working closely with development teams as the primary voice of the customer.
The person in this role will act as a customer advocate, and using your strong sense of leadership, you will deliver compelling product vision, melding business acumen with go to market strategies. You will work collaboratively with developers, software quality engineers, business leaders, operations teams and other product team members and our clients to create the best products in our industry!
Requirements for the Product Owner position:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a product owner or similar role within product management
- Previous experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with a full product life cycle from initial inception through delivery and end of life
- Proven track record of managing products as Software as a Service (SaaS) in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills in both English and French
- College or University degree in computer science or engineering is an asset
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoy challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as competitive insurance package, access to a wellness account, Opus program subsidies, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!