Our client is looking for a Product Manager to lead the product vision and initiatives. You will drive the development of digital products and ultimately own responsibility for delivering a high quality online shopping experience.
You will continuously collaborate with the Engineering, Marketing, and Design teams, and support them in all stages of the development cycle through to launch. You will facilitate discussions as they relate to road mapping, prototyping and business strategies.
· Driving the vision and execution of our Marketplace product
· Collaborate with designers, engineers, data analysts, user researchers and other team members to design, build and roll-out effective workflows and high-quality products
· Define and analyze success metrics to monitor the performance of products and features
· Analyze product usage and communicate learnings to team members across the organization
· Ensure efficient cross-company communication on the latest product releases, developments and learnings
· Ruthlessly prioritize for both long- and short-term impact
· Provide guidance on the product, including its market, value proposition, business goals and key features while building a good rapport with your team.
· Set the product roadmap to guide the execution of the overall strategy.
· Must translate, influence and prioritize each team member’s mission to achieve one common goal. You keep the team on task while advocating the equal importance of all team members.
· 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce product management role at a consumer-facing technology or consumer goods (fashion and cosmetics) company
· Proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making. You’re expert-level with one or more product analytics tools (e.g., Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics).
· Experience A/B testing and analyzing experiments
· Deep understanding of product design, user experience and user journeys
· Strong business acumen as well as a grounding in “product development reality” — you have a solid sense of how hard or easy things are technically
· Strong understanding of user experience research and usability testing methods, and a high comfort level leading these tasks independently
· Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with a diverse set of peers across disciplines
· Excellent organizational skills and have successfully managed projects in a high-speed, high-pressure environment
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Intellectual curiosity, creativity and a passion to build great products to solve customer and business problems
· Experience working on a successful ecommerce marketplace or direct-to-consumer brand is a plus