Are you a passionate Product Owner/Product Manager for SaaS products? Are you highly analytical? Do you have an eye of UX design?
Fuze HR Solution is looking for a Product Manager on behalf of our client to drive the execution of feature development from conception to delivery by collaborating with our clients engineering team, UX designers, and Retail Services teams to deliver product advancements to their platform.
Our client is a leading SaaS platform designed for over 25,000 retail associates to personalize customer experiences.
- Work with UX team members to define and validate conceptual solutions for upcoming features, to produce mock-ups and plan the execution of the feature
- Write user stories and supporting documents needed by Engineering teams for development
- Communicate the vision and objectives to the Engineering team and collaborate with them to prepare and define the work needed to schedule and execute the development work for upcoming sprints.
- Attend Scrum ceremonies and be the go-to person to motivate, guide and unblock the team to ensure the delivery of the solution their Retailers and the business requires.
- Champion the delivery and rollout of features by providing internal teams (Retail Services, Sales, Marketing, etc.) the tools they need (documentation, training, etc.) in order to maximize the impact of new feature development.
- Follow up and monitor the impact of new features in the field in order to measure their success and propose and plan incremental improvements to move the needle.
- Be the Product Expert for their Retailers to understand, analyze and propose solutions to their unique problems
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager for software products
- Experience with Retail technology products (Commerce platforms, POS, Digital payments, etc.)
- Experience with data integrations between software systems
- UX-focused and can demonstrate empathy towards end-users in retail
- Charismatic team player and wired to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with Enterprise-level customers
- You have been involved in the development of SAAS software products and iOS/Android apps
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Attention to detail is a must in all aspects
- Friday breakfast and “happy hour”
- Work-life balance with vacations and personal days you can actually take
- Opportunity to work from home when you need it
- Generous compensation including employee stock option plan and benefits package (including healthcare coverage, and ongoing employee training and development)
Apply directly or send your resume to [email protected]