New job opportunity in procurement in Town of Mount Royal!
Our client, an international manufacturing company, is seeking a Procurement and Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team!- Dynamic company, competitive salary + benefits!
- Place timely orders for equipment and supplies
- Become familiar with the products used and seek sources of supply of the highest quality, at the best value for money, under the best conditions, etc..
- Establish supplier files and inventory control records
- Maintain price records and manage discrepancies as they arise.
- Inform management of future price increases, improved product availability and cost-effective alternatives
- Analyze consumption cycles and initiate continuous improvement projects.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor when purchasing equipment.
- Ensure that procedures for the purchase, reception, distribution and inventory of equipment are applied in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure the uninterrupted supply of consumables (e.g. household and other cleaning products)
- Minimum college education in administrative techniques or procurement and logistics;
- 3-5 years of purchasing experience in a production environment
- Bilingualism (French, English);
- Experience in pulp and paper is an asset;
- Good knowledge of computer tools (Windows, Office) and JDE
- Good negotiation, communication and industrial equipment skills (mechanical, electrical, etc.);
- Demonstrate dynamism, autonomy, rigor and follow-up;
- Any other training combined with relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Ability to travel to the United States for training purposes
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-227-4640 x266