Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking to take on an exciting new challenge? Well, Fuze HR Solutions may have the right opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join a growing manufacturing company in the Woodbridge, ON area. Our client, a very successful and growing manufacturing company, is looking for a seasoned Process Engineer that will help them improve and develop various products and processes. As the Process Engineer you will play an integral part in the following main day to day duties.
- Develop products (new & existing) and lead product development teams through the process
- Conduct manufacturing trials to evaluate the new products design, materials, formulation, and specifications
- Coordinate sampling, testing, and other quality control requirements
- Develop and maintain SOP’s and training guidelines for the new product and associated systems
- Lead cost savings & reduction initiatives through process improvement, product improvements, and materials
- Provide technical support to the production department regarding improvements to process, product, and reducing manufacturing costs
- Perform other task as required
What is being offered?
- Competitive salary ($85,000 or above based on experience and skill set)
- Annual and Quarterly performance bonus program
- Health Benefits
- RSP program with company match
- Growth and development opportunities
What are we looking for the ideal Process Engineer?
- 5 – 10 years experience as a Process Engineer in a large scale manufacturing environment
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Experience handling major product development and process improvement projects
- Excellent product development and process engineering skills
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt and knowledge of DOE is a desirable asset
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. We are interviewing for this position now and it will not be available for long. Interested? Apply right away!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33878
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1