Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Principal Power Amplifier Design Engineer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Principal Power Amplifier Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, implement, and verify power amplifier hardware for macro radio BS.
- Define new product PA architecture and evaluate key components.
- Utilize PA simulation to design PA schematic and guide PCB layout.
- Responsibly measure and tune PA performance to meet target goals.
- Collaborate with DPD to achieve optimal performance and cost efficiency.
- Support system-level integration and troubleshooting.
- Assist in achieving yield targets in the manufacturing process.
The required qualifications for the Principal Power Amplifier Design Engineer are:
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of PA technology, including theory, realization, and familiar with GaN and LDMOS technology, and Doherty architecture.
- Expertise in wireless communication systems.
- Proficient in RF simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS, and skilled in PA matching.
- Proficiency in radio test equipment such as signal generator, signal spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc.
- Experience designing high power and high-efficiency power amplifiers.
- Excellent RF tuning and complex problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of CFR, DPD, and PA linearity, with direct experience as a plus, and experience with mass production product design preferred.
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31314
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1