Lights, camera, action! Come be part of the Cirque du Soleil guest experience this spring/summer and enjoy the show!!
Can you imagine the glitz, the glamour, the rush of excitement while being an integral part of the Cirque du Soleil customer experience? Then come join the show!
Guaranteed one of your most entertaining, lively, over the top and exciting work opportunities to chose from AND, we have something for everyone, apply now!!
Fuze HR Solutions Inc, in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil is holding all “auditions” for the following opportunities: PREP COOK / LINE COOK in TORONTO, ON
Department: Tour Services, Kitchen
Work Location: Toronto, ON
Schedule: afternoon and night schedules available (part-time or full-time)
Primary Responsibilities for the Prep Cook / Line Cook:
- Prepare food for service to Cirque’s employees (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff;
- Together with Cirque’s kitchen team, collaborate and construct menus with new or
- existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings;
- Prepare cold and hot sections of the kitchen service line;
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment;
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices;
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the entire kitchen and catering
- Assist the chefs and cooks in their day to day
- Assist chefs and cooks in receiving and putting away deliveries • Wash a large volume of dishes, crockery, cutlery, pots, and pans according to Volta’s training and put them away in a clean, safe, and orderly Maintain a clean and orderly dish pit at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, days, evenings and weekends;
- Reasonable knowledge in English and language of the Market;
- Mandatory Covid-19 vaccine required
Apply online or by email at y and refer your friends, enjoy the fun while working together, there are no shortage of opportunities….. Let the show [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25341
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1