Fuze HR Solutions is immediately interviewing for a Power BI Reporting Specialist to join a rapidly growing and successful manufacturing company in the Woodbridge, ON area. Our client, a industry leading manufacturing company, is seeking a Power BI Reporting Specialist to be an integral part of its operations team. In this exciting new role you will be responsible for the following main day to day duties…
- Update the dashboards daily for Microsoft Power BI and other MS apps
- Develop new dashboards and reporting tools as per direction from the operations leadership team
- Modify, update, and improve current Power BI and MS apps (Office 365)
- Support various sites across the Canadian team
- Work with production and other departments to identify data gaps for reporting improvements
- Perform other duties as required
What is being offered for this opportunity?
- Monday to Friday, full time hours (7am – 4:30pm)
- Join an industry leading and rapidly growing company with a rich history of success
- Competitive compensation offered based on level of experience
- Be directly involved in important & exciting initiatives
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Proficient with Microsoft Power BI and MS apps (Office 365)
- Prior experience with business reporting in the manufacturing sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of taking on multiple projects
- Personable, team player attitude
Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered for the Power BI Reporting Specialist opportunity in Woodbridge, ON!
CONTACT INFO: Sarika Agrawal –> [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33832
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1