Our client is a fast-growing and a leading supplier of steel products and services. They are currently seeking a Plant Manager for their Brampton plant. This person will be required to oversee daily operations. This person will need to have a strong team leader attitude and be qualified to maintain a safe and harmonious work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Plant Manager who can “hit the ground running” and is available to start immediately on a full-time basis!
Salary between $60 000-65 000/year
Working hours: 5:00 am – 2:30 pm
1 hour for lunch provided
Friendly work environment.
Some of your tasks include:
- Overseeing the scheduling of production and planning delivery dates with the customer service desk;
- Verifying inventory: raw materials, finished goods, and shop consumables;
- Scheduling employee work hours;
- Quality control of finished goods;
- Providing daily reports on roll formers (production lines, machines);
- Maintaining contact between Brampton facility and Head office (Laval, Quebec);
- Reporting any issues concerning the plant (e.g., lighting, storage space, etc.).
- Other task assigned as required.
If you meet the following retirements you must apply now!!
- Lift truck operating experience; CB Electric or Propane sit-down (up to 12 000 Lbs);
- Basic knowledge using measuring tools (e.g., tape measure, micrometers, Vernier scale, etc.);
- Experience with managing employees;
- Mature attitude and strong work ethic;
- Solid interpersonal skills; willing to listen;
- Willingness to learn.