Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for a Plant Maintenance Supervisor in the Brampton region. As the Plant Maintenance Supervisor in Brampton you will be responsible for the following main duties…
What will you be doing?
- Hands-on position overseeing the day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of high speed packaging equipment, flexo press (high end printing presses)
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of plant equipment; electrical includes troubleshooting sensors, relays, etc.
- Coordinate the use of contractors and oversee the work being performed
- Supervise 1-2 direct reports
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Company benefits
- Straight day shift, Monday to Friday
- Incredible work environment with state-of-the-art machinery
What are we looking for?
- Licensed Millwright or Industrial Electrician
- Dual license is preferred and a major asset
- 5 or more years experience in a Maintenance Lead Hand or Maintenance Supervisor capacity within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding and experience with hands-on mechanical & electrical troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance
- Prior experience in the packaging or printing industry is an asset
If you are interested in knowing more about or applying for the Plant Maintenance Supervisor position then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> NICOLE RAMPERSAD –> [email protected]