Fuze HR Solutions is currently searching for a Plant Engineer to join an industry leading company in the Summerside, PEI area. We are ideally seeking a Plant Engineer with 5 or more years experience in the food processing or manufacturing sectors. As the Plant Engineer with this Summerside, PEI based company you will be responsible for the following main duties…
- Responsible for the day-to-day engineering tasks in the plant.
- Responsible for the management of all machinery and equipment’s at the plant e.g., the high-pressure boilers and compressors, ammonia refrigeration systems, thermo foaming, pasteurizing, sterilizing, fire protection machinery etc.
- Conduct tests to ensure optimum utilization of machinery and resources.
- Conduct studies on the reliability and performance of all plant facilities and machinery.
- Upgrade processing systems and determine how best to use the workforce to achieve optimum cost advantages.
- Communicate with vendors on equipment purchases, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What is in it for you?
- Excellent salary package
- Benefits package
- Incredibly stable company and industry leading organization
- Self development and professional growth opportunities
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- License type 3 or 4 as a professional engineer in Canada; Power engineer license holder.
- 3 or more years experience with refrigeration systems, steam and boiler systems
- 3 or more years of experience as Plant Engineer in a manufacturing plant, preferably in food.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience in power engineering, thermo foaming machines, pasteurizing, and sterilizing machines, fire protection, production systems, occupational health, and safety, food manufacturing machines etc.
If you are interested in knowing more about or applying for the Plant Engineer opportunity in the Summerside, PEI area reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today! Here is how to connect with us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25243
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1