Fuze HR is now seeking a Pipefitter for a permanent, full-time opportunity with our manufacturing client in Richmond (close to New Westminster). The pipefitter will play a key role on the maintenance team, working primarily with PVC & metal piping, as well as water, gas, and compressed stem high-pressure boilers, so the ideal candidate will present strong fitting skills as well as some plumbing familiarity and experience. Are you a journeyperson pipefitter looking to join a company that will treat you well and promote your growth long term? Apply today!
What are the perks:
- Great schedule (Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm)
- Competitive wage, great benefits, RRSP with match, and many other perks
- Awesome team, great leadership, excellent culture
- Stable, growing organization with both Canadian and US operations
- Ongoing opportunities for growth and professional development
The Pipefitter will be responsible for:
- installing, maintaining and repairing water, gas, and compressed steam high-pressure pipes, pipe-fittings and pumps
- Understanding a variety of pipe systems and their respective functions
- Fabricating and installing piping components and systems
- Implementing and executing the preventative maintenance program for piping systems such as steam traps, check valves, etc.
- Analyzing and sizing of pump systems
- Maintaining pipefitting systems (steam/hot water heating, instrument calibration, instrumentation/control installation, cooling systems, PRV valves, processing systems, compressed gas and vacuum systems);
- Making detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation
- Providing support to maintenance and production as required.
The required qualifications for the Pipefitter are:
- Trade Qualification – BC or Interprovincial Pipefitter/Steamfitter
- Relevant fitting experience within a maintenance environment
- Strong preference for candidates with plumbing experience and knowledge
- Working knowledge of pipefitting systems
- Commitment to safety and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
Are you a licensed pipefitter/steamfitter looking for your next great opportunity? We want to meet you!
To apply please send your resume to Chris Hutton at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33533
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1