Our client, an nation wide luxury shoe and accessory company is looking for an Payroll Technician to join their growing team. If you are looking to work for a reputable, stable and growing company, this is your chance! Keep reading!
- Processing the bi-weekly payroll for over 1500 employees, tasks include new hires, terminations, rate changes, adjustments, and other administrative duties applicable
- Responding to payroll and benefits related inquiries from employees and managers
- Process all statutory holiday calculations and payments- familiar with Canadian Labor laws
- Part –Time hours maintenance and imports
- Preparing and distribute reports
- Minimum 2 years recent payroll experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral in both official languages.
- Working knowledge of the ADP Workforce Now/Payroll system (an asset).
- Active member of the CPA with certification or in the process (an asset)
- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup etc.)
For more information please call Elisabetta at 514-227-4640 x237 or apply directly!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org