Our is client is a worldwide manufacturer & distributor of leading pet products. Presently, they are seeking for a Payroll & Benefit Administrator to join their team.
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
- Manage and follow-up disability and CSST claims.
- Ensure that legal requirements are conformed related to payroll and benefits.
- Enroll and terminate employees on the benefit plan.
- Main contact for all aspects of payroll and benefits requests.
- Keep current with the taxation of salaries, benefits and other factors.
- Update changes related to benefits and payroll for new and terminated employees.
- Reconcile GL regarding payroll and DAS transactions.
- Prepare and balance all year-end payroll files.
- Maintain confidentiality and sensitive business information.
- Health and Safety visits at different plant locations.
- Prepare and conduct Safety training sessions for employees.
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Working experience with Ceridian Dayforce payroll.
- Experience working for a unionized work environment.
- Excellent communication and written skills both in French and English.
Send your resume to : email@example.com
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org / 514-227-4640 x. 237