Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Parts Advisor for one of our clients in Brampton, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have 2+ years parts advisory experience/ parts person skills, are motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills, have a valid Ontario Drivers License with a clean driver’s report and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Salary: $55,000/year + Commission
- Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Full benefits + RRSP Matching Program
- 2 weeks paid vacation + Personal Days
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Opportunities to grow internally, prefer to promote within
- Casual Dress
- On-Site Parking
- Company Events
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- RRSP Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customers on parts status
- Complete special order part requests for customers
- Assess and determine customers’ parts requirements.
- Work with key accounts to problem solve any concerns or issues.
- Responsible for retrieving required/delivered material ordered for shipping.
- Performing visual inspection of incoming and sent parts for accuracy and locating material in order to pick and ship.
- Process parts transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clean and maintain the parts front counter.
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
- Participate in all required Health & Safety training.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Post Secondary Education
- 2+ years parts advisory experience/ parts person skills.
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- CDK Software experience is HUGE bonus!
- Previous industrial parts experience is an asset.
- Self-starter, independent and a team player.
- Understands the importance of urgency and time management skills.
- Basic experience and understanding of computer systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours in support of the business needs.
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License with a clean driver’s report.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in Brampton, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33090
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1