Our client is a full service, quality transportation company specializing in making time-sensitive deliveries anywhere in the world. They offer several levels of service to meet specific cargo requirements and delivery schedules while providing superior service. Our client is currently looking for Pallet Repair Technicians to join their ever growing team.
This position requires individuals who have a good eye for detail. Inspecting pallets is a very important part of the position. You will be trained fully on how to repair pallets. We are looking for individuals who have strong work ethics and are willing to commit 100% in attendance and performance.
- Repairing pallets with Power tools such as Nail guns and Grinders
- Inspecting pallets is an important part of the position
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have experience with Power tools such as Nail guns and Grinders.
- Great attention to detail
- Clear Crim background check
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hard working, Punctual and Reliable
- Safety shoes a must
Contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 107. Email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.