Our client is a full service, quality transportation company specializing in making time-sensitive deliveries anywhere in the world. They offer several levels of service to meet specific cargo requirements and delivery schedules while providing superior service. Our client is currently looking for Pallet Repair Technicians to join their ever growing team.
This position requires individuals who have a good eye for detail. Inspecting pallets is a very important part of the position. You will be trained fully on how to repair pallets. We are looking for individuals who have strong work ethics and are willing to commit 100% in attendance and performance.
Your tasks as a pallet repair technician:
- Directs pallets to be repaired to the mechanized pallet rotation device.
- Using mechanized equipment or pliers / sawzall / pry bar, remove unusable pallet parts (runners or stringers).
- Replace with new materials. Nail new parts on pallet. Inspects pallet then redirects new pallet to conveyer for the Paint Line.
- Must be able to rotate between pallet repairs and pallet inspection and other operating functions as needed.
Performs general warehouse/production duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Inspects incoming pallets at repair station to determine which are meeting criteria as trained via; USA product and which are CDN product, which are re-usable and which need repair.
- Direct pallets once repaired as is appropriate to shipping or repair conveyer.
- This position requires visual acuity and mechanical comprehension to identify relative strength of pallets inspected. T
- he position requires standing except for breaks.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
The required qualifications for the pallet repair technician position:
- Must have experience with Power tools such as Nail guns and Grinders.
- Great attention to detail
- Clear Crim background check
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hard working, Punctual and Reliable
- Safety shoes a must
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 107. Email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.