Our client is a full service, quality transportation company specializing in making time-sensitive deliveries anywhere in the world. They offer several levels of service to meet specific cargo requirements and delivery schedules while providing superior service. Our client is currently looking for Pallet Quality Inspectors to join their ever growing team.
This position requires individuals who have a good eye for detail. Inspecting pallets for quality is a very important part of the position. You will be trained fully on how to repair pallets. We are looking for individuals who have strong work ethics and are willing to commit 100% in attendance and performance.
- Quality Inspecting of pallets once repaired
- Lifting up to 40 – 60lbs
- Must have experience with Power tools such as Nail guns and Grinders.
- Great attention to detail
- Clear Crim background check
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hard working, Punctual and Reliable
- Safety shoes a must
Great Opportunity, Apply today!
Contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 107. Email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.