Our client, a distributor of natural and organic foods based in Montreal, is currently seeking an outside sales representative for a permanent position to join their dynamic team.
We are looking for a highly motivated employee with sales experience. This candidate will have to cover the region of Montreal, Quebec, Sherbrooke and Trois-Rivières and live in the Montreal area. The candidate will also participate in our sales meetings at their head office in Montreal (one Friday every 2 weeks).
- Book appointments and travel to meet clients
- Gauge and understand the needs of customers
- Make presentations based on promotions and special offers
- Negotiates sales, prices, contracts, and terms of payments
- Notify customers about delivery times and after sales service
- Keep in touch with existing customers in person and over the phone
- Knowledgeable about competition and how to adapt
- Achieve sales objectives
Compensation is base salary plus commissions (OTE 55-100K). Outside Sales Reps are also entitled to car and phone allowance.
Our sales representatives must be confident, enthusiastic and ambitious. You need to be well organized, motivated, able to plan your own work and handle the paperwork required. Resourcefulness will be required to achieve the sales objectives.
As a sales representative, we expect you to have good communication skills and a nice friendly personality. College diploma and previous sales experience required. A valid driver’s license and a car are required.
Send your CV to email@example.com!