Are you an experienced Certified Cherry Picker Forklift Operator who is looking for a great opportunity? If so, then we are looking to speak with you.
Our client is currently looking to hire a certified Cherry Picker Forklift Operator for their location in Markham, Ontario. The successful candidate will perform general warehouse duties including; shipping/receiving, picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned. MUST HAVE 1 year of RECENT Cherry Picker Experience. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular, consistent basis
- Pick and pack large parts (up to 50 lbs.) and work on your feet for the duration of the shift
- Safely load and unload product using cherry picker and move to storage location, stack or store in appropriate areas
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency when pulling and preparing product to be shipped to ensure customer service standards are met
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits
- Maintain a clean, secure, well organized work area
- Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, strapping and discard in proper containers or designated areas
- Operate an Order Picker/Cherry Picker in a safe and efficient manner, as required.
- Pack and ship all orders
- Ability to take direction and work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Material Handling Equipment Operator (Cherry Picker) with at least 1 years of recent experience working in a warehouse environment
- Proven track record for safety and good driving skills working on an order picker/cherry picker
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) considered an asset
- Previous RF Scanner experience preferred
- Demonstrated English communication skills, reading, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Qualified candidates please contact Elsa at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 114 for immediate consideration.