Are you in good physical shape? Do you have experience working with a Raymond Reach? If so, this is the perfect job for you! We are currently searching for order pickers to be part of our clients’ team of professionals.
Your tasks as an order picker:
- Physically load product onto equipment and pallets.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Ensure the exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products and OS&D.
- Maintain the facility and the facility’s equipment in a neat, clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
The required qualifications for the order picker position:
- Proven experience as order picker or another warehouse position
- Experience and license in Raymond Reach, Counterbalance & Cherry Picker is a must
- Must be comfortable transporting material in excess of 16 ft.
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Apply to [email protected]
For Immediate consideration please contact Cheryl at 905 361-3987 ext 107