Oracle ATG Architect – Can be Remote
Our client is looking for an Oracle ATG Architect to join there team on a fulltime basis.
We architect and build a wide range of commerce web sites based on Oracle Commerce (ATG/Endeca) and SAP Hybris technologies, and we integrate those applications into our clients’ internal solutions. We excel at what we do. We hold ourselves to the very highest standards and our staff take great pride in our accomplishments.
We currently have a requirement for an Oracle Commerce (ATG) Architect. In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing enterprise eCommerce solutions.
- Leading the Oracle Commerce team, if engaged, in technical design and implementation and ensure the product fulfills the requirements
- Working with colleagues to define the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in customer requirements
- Fully understanding the capabilities and limitations of the platform
- Working with end users and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value
- Proposing, implementing and maintaining industry best practices in software development
- Working with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance
- 10+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years leading Oracle Commerce delivery teams
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience with both B2B and B2C Applications
- Experience in architecture and design of SOA platforms
- Experience in eCommerce, and/or ERP integrations an asset
- Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design
- Ability to work under minimal supervision Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience with:
- Experience with Git
- Experience with XML, XSD and JAXB
- Experience with other Java frameworks (Spring and Hibernate)
- SQL, specifically Oracle, MS SQL databases
If interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]