Location: Mississauga, ON
Benefits: Hybrid, group insurance, pension plan, 3 weeks vacation + 6 sick days + 3 personal days, and a HEALTHY AND HAPPY WORK ENVIRONMENT which promotes work life balance and terrific opportunities for internal growth!!
We are searching for an Operations Manager to join our team. The Operations Manager (OM), which is both an onshore and offshore manager role, is accountable for managing operational performance for assigned client(s) under their aligned domain. This includes meeting and exceeding contractual performance standards and defined operational measures.
- Understanding contractual agreements and the performance measures
- Operations subject matter expert to CSM’s and support teams
- Proactively managing operations metrics to meet or exceed set results
- Tracking, reviewing and escalating variations in performance standards impacting operations
- Working with the team to implement action plans for performance standards below targets
- Coordination of client updates with the CSM to ensure successful Annual Enrollments
- Managing Annual Enrollment project once approved by CSM
- Acting as primary point of contact for Operation Analysts, Shared Services, and other stakeholders to answer questions, provide direction, escalate issues, and provide support through issue resolution
- Leading scheduled Client operational status meeting to discuss projects, questions, and priorities.
- Initiating ideas and leading discussions for client improvements with SDM and CSM that may yield higher quality or more efficient delivery
- Integrating operations resources with Customer Service resources to provide seamless participant resolution support with focus on participant experience
- Understanding best practices and ensure the team adheres to them
- Identifying and eliminating manual efforts through streamlining and automation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- GBA or CEBS in progress (asset)
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of Health & Welfare Benefit experience in a management role
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27429
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1