Our client, a cleantech company that aims to make it easier for everyone to recycle electronics the right way. They operate a network of smartbins to collect ewaste, and they are currently the biggest smartphone recycler in Canada. They are is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team!
You want to manage the operations and manage continuous improvement?
This role is perfect for someone with a solid track record in fast growth organizations and with an entrepreneurial spirit to help our client grow to the next level.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Maintain and establish policies for our security standards
- Oversee logistics and other daily operations of the company
- Lead a team of technicians to inspire maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Continuous improvement and drive aggressive organizational growth
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Superior strategic thinking and quantitative analysis skills
- Bilingual in French and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent technical, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in the telecommunications, security or tech industry