Operations Analysts Wanted
Fresh Grads Welcomed!
Monday to Friday 9am-4pm
Full benefits + Pension Plan
3 weeks’ vacation
We are looking for several Operations Analysts to join our client’s top tier team in Downtown Montreal! If you love client relationships and project management, this is exactly where you should start your career!
- Provide day to day client and third-party administrator contact and support for participant inquiries.
- Ensure the quality of the various interfaces, data and information that is negotiated with insurance companies and customers
- Provide internal support to other team members and domains including Benefit Centre representatives.
- Execute manual processing with proper documentation and follow up.
- Manage inbound/outbound data quality checks.
- Execute year end processing and reporting.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, issues, process delays and quality problems with recommended solutions.
- Identify potential production defects and submits appropriate solutions through ticketing system.
- Execute issue resolution with proper documentation and follow up.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Strong work ethic and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and drive and prioritize own work
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected] today!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22624
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1