We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Administrator with basic accounting knowledge to join our client’s team. They are an up and coming land development organization looking for someone to add value and grow.
- Support the Principal by managing/scheduling all appointments, monitoring email for important documents, assisting with coordination of business travel etc.
- Managing logistics of conference calls/internal meetings including setting up web conference meetings, ordering catering etc.
- File and manage documents in our online database
- Arrange couriers when required
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail
- Order/maintain office supplies
- Greet guests upon arrival
- Support the Financial Controller with the basic accounting duties including but not limited to processing invoices, printing cheques and liaising with vendors to correct errors on invoices
Who are you?
- Reliable and highly organized with a demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage a variety of tasks to meet specific deadlines
- Amazing personality and multitasker
- Someone who has a vision to grow within a company
- Coming from a Construction/ Development background is considered an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Knowledge of Jonas Premier Accounting Software and Microsoft Sharepoint are an asset
- 2+ years experience in an Administrative role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration or related field