Our client, a manufacturer in the curtain wall industry located in Brampton, Ontario is on the hunt for an Office Administrator, who has experience with payroll, invoicing, time and attendance, full-time and temporary employee management and onboarding. We’re looking for someone who is capable of coordinating with their team to drive accurate and on time administrative, office, and project support. The successful candidate will regularly communicate to multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, at all levels of the organization. Interested? Keep reading below…
What Are The Perks:
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay rate: $24/hour – $29/hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support payroll and accounting by partnering with internal stakeholders to drive accuracy.
- Provide ongoing customer service to local employees and multiple teams across the organization.
- Support leadership and the facility by gathering critical information for customers, vendors, and employees.
- Engage in the weekly payroll process by owning employee time entry for your facility. Actively manage ADP and Penta for accurate timekeeping.
- Drive compliance during the new hire/re-hire processing and new hire orientation by reviewing paperwork for accuracy. Maintain awareness of critical deadlines to ensure employees pay and benefits are on time.
- Complete paperwork to drive accurate employee status’ in a timely manner to ensure employment and legal compliance: terminations, promotions, adjustments, leave of absence changes, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for employees and/or guest
- Coordinate with local drug testing agencies for new-hire and current employee drug tests to foster a safe work environment.
- Copy and label drawings, assemble drawing packages for the shop floor, update quality issue cards in the quality database, and generate required job information reports. Other project administration tasks include: meeting notes, project spreadsheets data entry, progress tracking, sequence number, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with corporate procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Assists in facility continuous improvement administration and record keeping, including but not limited to report generation, data entry, information posting, graph generation, etc.
- Act as frontline intermediary for employee questions. Use critical thinking skills and organizational savvy actively direct employees to the proper channels by providing customer support and information.
- Updating digital and physical media monthly to support employee/headquarters communication; Office televisions, breakroom boards, jobsite posters, etc.
- Coordinate with safety leaders to ensure documents and PPE are available to MFG employees. Engage in DOT compliance, fleet management, OSHA recordkeeping, workers compensation, and the safety award program. Provides extreme ownership and oversight to the safety committee meetings.
- Answer the phones, create shipping and receiving packages via UPS, order office supplies, manage office equipment, coordinate building services and maintenance, sort mail, and other general office duties. Maintains productive working relationships with corporate departments, customers, and vendors. Research, recommend and develop processes that create timely and efficient administrative workflow.
- Partner with your leadership to prepare reports, presentations, postings, and emails for key initiatives. Provide onsite support for meetings by preparing meeting spaces, documents, and meals for the team.
- Utilize attention to detail to complete invoice processing, billing collection, vendor maintenance, purchase order management, monthly billings, expense reporting, and financial controls. Ensure teams track expenses and invoices to ensure timely approval. Engage in monthly reconciliation of company credit cards. Support month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial duties as needed by your local leader.
- Highschool education
- 2-3 years administrative work experience
- Manufacturing industry experience, preferred.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in Brampton, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34309
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1