Fuze HR Solutions is immediately interviewing for an NPI Engineer Lead with a growing and highly successful manufacturing company in the Peterborough area. As the NPI Engineer Lead you will be responsible for the following main duties.
- Lead and provide answers for RFP requirements for potential customers regarding industrialization and élaboration of recurring and non-recurring quotes
- Suggest industrial scheme (make or buy) strategy
- Contribute to the development of product development logic
- Plan, implement, and coordinate of NPI : prototype build, product design, product specifications, process validations, identify training needs and testing strategies
- Interface between Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure design for manufacturing, manufacturability and procurement are corrected early in the product development process
- Understand and provide technical input for test equipment development
- Other duties as per the client job description listed below
What is in it for you?
- Healthy work life balance
- Employee recognition and engagement programs
- Positive work culture and environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, plus perks
- Wonderful team to be a part of
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI), process validation, PFMEA (process failure mode effects analysis), design for manufacturing, APQP (advanced product quality planning), PPAP (product part approval process), and project management
- 5 or more years of project leading experience in manufacturing, ideally in electronics or aerospace industry
- Good understanding of Lean/Flow Manufacturing and Process Improvement
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the NPI Engineer Lead then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to connect with us!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25680
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1