Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Network SW Development Engineer to join the team here in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Network SW Development Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of 5G NR OAM software, and conduct demand analysis, design, programming and testing of OAM functions according to the progress and quality requirements of base station products.
- Analyze L1/L2 algorithms in the product code.
- Verify L1/L2 implementations against 3GPP RAN1/RAN2 specifications.
- Develop new algorithms to improve the modem performance.
- Develop massive MIMO L1/L2 algorithms.
- Verify new algorithms using link-level simulations and/or system-level simulations.
- Write high-level design (HLD) document for each feature to develop.
- Implement new algorithms and new 3GPP features in the L1/L2 code base.
- Write and perform unit / module tests and regression tests.
- Support testing the L1/L2 implementations in integration test setups.
- Debug issues arising from system tests, radio conformance test (RCT) and field trials.
The required qualifications for the Network SW Development Engineer are:
- 2+ years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Familiar with embedded Linux development knowledge, basic debugging knowledge and skills.
- Familiar with (assembly/C/C++/Python) one or more programming languages.
- Have the courage to challenge, dare to explore, and have a strong ability to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer, electronics, communication related majors, master degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24002
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1