Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Network Security Analyst to join the team on a Hybrid model in Guelph Ontario! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- 4 days remote, one day in the office
- Great Team Culture!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
The Network Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s networks.
- Maintain and manage IP addresses, DHCP servers and DNS.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain network routers, switches, wireless, VPN and firewalls.
- Program network applications such as web, network monitoring, bandwidth utilization, general data collection, reporting, and automated response to abnormal or undesirable network conditions.
- Assist with disaster prevention and recovery efforts caused by power outages, hardware failures, etc.
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments such as DDOS assessment and security analysis.
- Develop data protection, privacy and audit practices while establishing gap analysis and mitigation methodologies.
- Evaluating log files from sources such as network traffic logs, firewall logs, DNS to locate the possible threats to network security.
- Review and carry out analysis on email messages, such as phishing and spam reports.
- Carry out quarterly firewall rule reviews and identify misconfigurations, insecure protocols and overly permissive rules.
- Support development of procedures for Cyber Operations.
- Assist during Incident Response and Recovery activities.
The required qualifications for the Network Security Analyst are:
- 3 years’ experience as a Security Analyst
- 4 years experience as a Network Analyst
- Experience with hardware, software, and network installation techniques
- Extensive experience in Barracuda firewalls, Cisco/Meraki, AP, Juniper, Fortinet & Unified network
- Extensive experience with Cloud Security
- Extensive experience with Security Vulnerability
- Advanced knowledge of network setup and security
- Experience in areas of data, security, infrastructure, and application architecture
- Experience in malware protection, proxy and content filtering and security auditing
- Experience documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Exposure to cloud environments such as AWS would be considered an asset
- Experience with ITIL would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in architecture, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28786
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1