Are you technically savvy and enjoy working in the I.T industry? If so, this may be the opportunity you may have been looking for!
Our client is a Canadian based manufacturer of architectural aluminum building products. They provide their customers with a comprehensive product portfolio for the commercial construction industry that includes entrances, framing systems and windows. Our client is a leader in their market and they are currently looking to hire a Net work Administrator to join their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage all network servers and other network components including installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain network security procedures. Add, remove, and change authorities for network users.
- Resolve problems reported by end users for local and wide area networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.) Provide answers to complex questions related to these systems.
- Monitor and measure the performance of the network; report problems to the appropriate individuals.
- Research, plan and oversee network and telephone system replacements and upgrades.
- Maintain documentation of the network, telecommunications and telephone systems.
- Establish and maintain contact with vendors for support and problem resolution.
- Plan for backup and recovery.
- Ensure that hardware is adequately sized and configured; conduct capacity planning scenarios to meet future needs.
- Develop and maintain expertise through professional associations and professional development opportunities.
- Advise management of new applications or potential system enhancements in support of future requirements.
- Act as a technical resource during other projects when required.
- Supervise, train and evaluate Technical Assistants.
- Train users in the use of commercial, off the shelf (COTS) software and hardware.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area using the 5s + 1 principles
- Actively participate and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient company operations.
- Post-secondary education in computing/system program or equivalent education and experience.
- 4 years of direct work experience in Systems/Network Administration.
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Able to interpret the operational requirements of end users, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Well-developed problem solving skills with the ability to find solutions and incorporate them into existing practices as needed.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to stay abreast of current and future technological developments or trends.
- Professional discretionary aptitude to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the English language (read, write, speak).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from superiors.
- Knowledge of service level agreements and customer service standards.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Sarika at [email protected] for immediate consideration.