Our client is a business automation organizations expanding their Managed Services Group to provide project and operational service to our enterprise-class customers. Their mission is to help organizations automate critical business processes, exchange information securely, and eliminate the inefficiencies and errors associated with manual and labor-intensive processes.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to join us as a permanent employee. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, this is a Toronto-based role working primarily on existing software and products. You will be working with a small team of awesome peers working towards a common goal, using newer technologies, or modifying existing products to provide solutions to customers.
You are full of ideas and would like to implement them in the world of MS Dynamics, ERP and Web portals. You will use your knowledge and skills to create, implement and finalize features of our existing software. You will work in collaboration with other internal staff and/or customers in order to understand and solve issues related to the product and different environments.
· Resolve technical issues that are encountered.
· Design and develop new or enhanced features.
· Provide mentorship and direction to your peers when needed.
· Offer potential designs and solutions for technical problems.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Keep skillset up to date on newer technologies.
· University/College degree or 3 to 5 years working experience.
· Proficient with .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, MVC and Object-Oriented Programming
· Proficient with web hosting in Microsoft IIS
· Proficient with database technologies: Oracle, Microsoft SQL
· Proficient with web service technologies: SOAP, REST
· Proficient with Microsoft Visio
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is an asset.
· Experience with UML as design artifacts is an asset.
· Ability to communicate concepts with written and visual content.
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· A confident contributor and a humble listener
· Detail oriented with a big picture mind set.
· A quick learner and a self-learner
· Competitive base salary plus bonus based on results.
· Full benefit coverage starting after 3 months, including life, health, and dental.
· RRSP with company participation
· Education/Training reimbursement
Interested in this role? Please send your resume to [email protected]