Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Our client is searching a .NET Software Developer for a long term contract.
As a software developer your tasks will include the implementation and design of new functionalities and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each developer will actively participate in code reviews and dojo sessions.
Each team member must be solution-oriented and help build a performant, resilient and secure application. As a developer in our agile team, you should have the capacity and curiosity to clearly comprehend the overall architecture and appreciate the needs of the business domain.
Trust and courage being core to our values, we encourage each team member to bring new ideas to the table!
- University or College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software design and C# development ideally in one or more of the following technologies, practices and environments:
- Web development using ASPX, AngularJS, and .NET.
- Experience with asynchronous processes, threads and back-end services.
- Practical knowledge of SQL and Non-SQL (Cosmos DB, MongoDB).
- Practical knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, nHibernate).
- Familiar with Microservice architecture.
- Familiar with Message bus and web API inter-process communication methods.
- Various communication protocols: USB devices, IP/UDP, socket layers, HTTP/S, and familiar with networking/routing environment.
- Knowledge of TFS, JIRA, Jenkins and automation tools such as SoapUI is a plus
- Practical knowledge of web services, APIs, Zigbee, Veracode, Cloud platforms, BLE.
- Familiar with systems level integration & hardware configuration using a variety of Microsoft operating systems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and applied software development best practices.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, reference verification and background check
- Must have unrestricted Canadian work authorization
- Add or send your two CV versions (French and English)
- Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written
- Ability to handle several issues simultaneously.
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and autonomous.
- Strong customer focus, understanding of the customer’s viewpoint.
- Goals oriented, proactive.
To apply, send your resume to Tatiyana: firstname.lastname@example.org