Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a .Net Developer (PowerBI) to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
The .Net Developer (PowerBI) will be responsible for:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Create and Update stored procedures for application as well as complex queries for reporting
- Identify potential project technical risks and develop plans to mitigate them
- Trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation
- Create and Update tables and index
The required qualifications for the .Net Developer (PowerBI) are:
- 4+ years of development experience
- Advance experience with PowerBI (Creating PowerBI Reports)
- Experience working with C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and .NET Core
- Experience with .NET Windows Services, multi-threaded processes
- Experience using Unit Test Frameworks and TDD
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience designing tabular data models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of DAX queries
- Experience in Azure would be a plus
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in PowerBI, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28059
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1