Our client, an innovator and leading ‘OEM’ of commercial cooking equipment to the hospitality food industry, is in search of a National Key Accounts Business Development Director, responsible for Eastern Canada to start immediately. Looking for someone who is fully bilingual, experienced in Business Development and Montreal based.
Apply your unique food-service & culinary career experience to leverage this rare opportunity to join a prestigious, global organization with stable, double-digit growth in Canada.
What our client offers:
- Competitive base salary 100 000 + performance bonus paid quarterly
- Company paid benefits package, pension plan with RRSP matching
- 20 paid vacation & personal days per year
- Fully paid company vehicle provided
- Gas card
- Laptop, cellphone, peripheral technology tools as required for Home Office
- Extensive training supporting their business service model, sales cycle and related processes and procedures including ‘hands-on’ use of equipment
- Supported with a comprehensive service structure and product knowledge technical training
Your tasks as the National Key Accounts Business Development Director:
·Increase customer base of new accounts into the Key Accounts Pipeline
·Conduct customer presentations and participate in cooking events
·Manage selected National Key Account customers to maximize account opportunities and assure lifetime customer satisfaction
·Identify and develop strategic business partners and multipliers, including independent rep organizations, distributors/dealers, and consultants.
·Time management – preplan your daily/weekly/monthly plan. Work your plan and follow up.
·Manage and grow territory volume by pursuing both identified opportunities and creating new opportunities.
·Other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the National Key Accounts Business Development Director:
·Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing
·5 – 7 years of previous sales, sales management or business development experience and 2 – 3 years supervisory experience
· Skilled in the presentation of technically sophisticated manufactured goods
·Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills at all levels in both English and French
· Experience with key account management and Corporate sales
·Microsoft Office/Availability to Travel (around 60% of the time)
·Enthusiastic, motivated and results-oriented.
·Proven track record of increased sales/revenue
·Valid clear drivers license
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30367
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1