Our client is a Business Process Automation company that is expanding our Managed Services Group to provide project and operational service to our enterprise-class customers. Our Customers come from various industry sectors, and therefore provides an excellent exposure on how different industries work and an unique project experiences. Our mission is to help organizations automate critical business processes, exchange information securely, and eliminate the inefficiencies and errors associated with manual and labor-intensive processes.
Our Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join us as a permanent employee. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, this is a Toronto-based role working primarily on existing software and products. You will be working with a team of awesome peers working towards a common goal, using newer technologies, or modifying existing products to provide solutions to customers.
You are full of ideas and would like to implement them in the world of MS Dynamics, ERP and Web portals. You will use your knowledge and skills to create, implement and finalize features of our existing software. You will work in collaboration with other internal staff and/or customers in order to understand and solve issues related to the product and different environments.
· Proficient with the Microsoft Dynamics platform and core technologies
· Experience in advanced Dynamics programming including workflows, plug-ins and web resources and web service integration
· Knowledge of MS Power Platform
· Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs and specifications
· Proficient with the Microsoft stack such as .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and OOP
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is an asset
· Ability to communicate concepts with written and visual content
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
· A confident contributor and a humble listener
· Detail oriented with a big picture mind set
· A quick learner and a self-learner
· Competitive salary commensurate to experience
· Full benefit coverage starting after 3 months, including life, health, and dental
· RRSP with company participation
· Education/Training reimbursement
Interested in this role? Please send your resume to [email protected]